Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tootsie Pop Tuesday

This afternoon my boss who is expecting said she has been craving Tootsie Pops and asked if I wanted one. She then proceeded to pull out a bag full of them from her filing cabinet and I proceeded to mentally revert back into a child..on the outside I was still very much a fake adult acting like this was no big deal.



I went back into my office and enjoyed an afternoon tootsie pop. What is it about tootsie pops that make you instantly revert back into a child? Is it knowing there is a tootsie roll inside? Remembering the last time you had one? Knowing you are sitting at your desk eating a tootsie pop while answering important emails and pretending you are an adult? I have no idea.

Amidst this mental chaos I also thought to myself, I still have no idea how many licks it takes to get to the inside of a tootsie pop. As the owl once said, 
"the world may never know."


Do you have a favorite candy that makes you instantly revert back into a child on the inside...even while you are faking being an adult on the outside? 


1 comment:

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!