Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mental Breaks Thanks to El Bachelor

Even though it is no longer Wednesday, this is for real how I feel this week. FOR REAL. 
It's been one of those weeks around here. Obviously it did not start off well because of Daylight Savings Time and the lack of sleep Sunday….then there was The Bachelor finale which was supposed to be my great escape but was not….and then of course there is actual real life and the fun has kept on coming.

Due to my lack of brain power and the fact that my biggest mental breaks this week have involved finding things about the insanity of Monday evening, I wanted to share the best scoop I have found out there in case you too need a legitimate mental break.

Because we all need to remember that even if you are having a bad week, 
Juan Pablo's is worse. 

Do you remember Molly and Jason Mesnick…you know, from The Bachelor season where Jason picked Melissa and then changed his mind on the "After The Rose" and chose Molly. I never thought I would like them and I have to say I now love them. Well they do podcasts. They are very entertaining to me and kind of fun to listen to from time to time. Well they did two podcasts after the finale craziness and if you have some free time, you should listen:

Podcast Part 1 Finale 
Podcast Part 2 After the Final Rose 

Chris Harrison's blog on Entertainment Weekly that I read every Tuesday during Bachelor season 

Apparently Juan Pablo told Chris Harrison that he and Nikki had plans but they changed two weeks ago. What made them change? 

And finally, Hayley's wise words

I think I am good now talking about this season of The Bachelor. But this is the easiest way to share my pointless knowledge and discoveries with people who I know secretly care. 

Don't worry this is a Judge free zone. 
Have you heard any Bachelor scoop you think I need to know about? And in case you missed it, here are  my "deep" thoughts on Monday's finale.

Two more days and it's the weekend. I will believe we've made it when it is Friday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!