Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday 5

Is anyone else as ready for this week to end as I am? Raise your hand!

After our every other week experiment in February, Hayley and I are going to attempt our Friday 5 every week from here on out. Everyone loves to procrastinate on a Friday so I hope this gives you lots of opportunities.

Watch Sarah Jessica Parker's tour of her brownstone in NYC for Vogue. Spoiler alert, she has a ping pong table in her dining room.

Here are the best places to cry in public in NYC. It makes sense since New Yorkers typically don't have a car they can go sit inside of and have a good cry...lucky for me, that's where my public crying typically occurs.

This map ranking cities worldwide based on the number of selfies taken. Houston ranked 285 while Austin ranked 90.

I love B.J. Novak and Mindy Kaling from The Office. I love they are best friends who make fun of each other all the time in real life. So duh, I love this little video they did to promote B.J. Novak's new book.


I also can't wait to read the book. I hear there is an audio version though with a star studded cast doing the narrating. May go that route for our next long car ride instead.


Finally, I know I promised I was done talking about The Bachelor, and I promise I am, but you have to see this video. Juan Pablo's video tribute to Nikki, using his own words turned into a song. Made by Juan Pablo for Juan Pablo, in my opinion.


I know you don't know what to say. I was/still am speechless after watching it too.

Have a great weekend!! We made it to Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that video, too! That song...the whole thing...I don't know...

    ReplyDelete

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!