Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday 5

List of The Real Housewives top musical singles...you know because every single one of them is a singer. I'd have to say this nonsense is my fav- watch it and kick off your Friday!


A new Bravo show started Southern Charm and an oldie returned Real Housewives of NYC 

Intrigued to try this new coffee shop that opened in my hometown.

JCrew 25% off with code HEYSPRING

I really want this new Rachel Zoe book

I kind of love Rachel Zoe

Have a great weekend! Be sure to check out Hayley's Friday 5.
And stay tuned to see if the red wine I spilled all over my clothes last night comes out after dropping my clothes at the dry cleaners this morning...story and update to come.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. my. gosh - Countess Luann. This makes my day. I showed the video to Max awhile ago because he had never seen it, and now he sings it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!