Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday 5

It's Friday. Friday. Friday. Friday. In case you are heading into a slow downfall known as Friday afternoon here are some things to help you kill time:

The squirrel fell 75 feet and broke her ankle but she is going to be okay. I can't get over the cast. Photo courtesy of abcnews.com 
 The Office Time Machine
  • Apparently this guy watched nonstop episodes of The Office, waited for them to reference something relating to a specific year, plugged it in and then created videos dedicated to each year.
  • I know it's confusing, but watch and I promise it will make you smile if you love The Office like I do.
 The People's Couch
  • Thanks to my friend J at work, I am slowly becoming obsessed with this show. Try to watch this clip and tell me you don't love the show. 
Peeps Candy
  • You either love them or you hate them I love them. And 'tis the season for Peeps on sale galore!
 In honor of it being April 25 shout out to Miss Congeniality 



Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!