Friday, January 17, 2014

Things You Should Know- But Do You Know?

http://www.purewow.com/entry_detail/dallas/4593/Sugar-thats-worth-the-rush--hour-traffic.htm?pwquery=cupcake


I have been on a mission to try to focus more on the joy I feel from little, everyday things. It is kind of a process I will admit. It is also not something I am naturally good at- pausing for a moment and not rushing through to move on to the next thing. Allowing myself to feel that joy enough that it leaves a mark and makes me smile later on when I may need that smile. Almost like allowing myself to fuel up so when I am feeling depleted at another time, I can think back to the silly and it will allow me a brief reprieve once again.

Today when I spotted a video titled "How to eat a cupcake" in my email I nearly didn't pay much attention to it...but then I allowed myself to read the title of the email and really process it. "How to eat a cupcake?" It kind of made me laugh thinking that really none of us know how to eat a cupcake. I imagine we all get the cupcake and mindlessly try to figure out the easiest way to get it in our mouth without ending up with frosting all over our face. Yet that doesn't make anyone love them any less.

I was intrigued enough that I decided I had to watch to see if someone might have figured out a trick that I had not thought of over the past 29 years. So if you too are wondering if there is a secret way out there that you haven't thought of go ahead and watch. It's really quick but I guarantee it will make you feel silly and smile...and then probably crave a cupcake.

The right way to eat a cupcake video via PureWow 

Would you try it this way? Do you have any tricks and techniques for eating a cupcake? 

(Photo with do not miss cupcake spots in DFW via PureWow )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!