Friday, January 3, 2014

Mission 2014: Let's Be Mentally Strong

I read this article in Forbes this afternoon and it was one of those articles that had me nodding my head in agreement the entire time. 

It also had me taking notes on things I need to improve upon the entire time: 
  • People pleaser? Check for yes. 
  • Embrace change? Check for no. 
  • Willing to fail? Check for no.
  • Expend their mental energy wisely? Check for no.
There were several I am good at and as noted above there are several I could definitely improve upon. But I thought the article was fascinating. We always think about being physically strong but how much time do we spend trying to be mentally strong? I for one don't spend enough time and this is definitely something I need to work on because the mind is a powerful tool in good ways and bad.

I have thought about the article all day. I even mentioned some of the topics to Gregg tonight. Then this graphic appeared on my Pinterest feed and I figured it was a sign. I figured it meant the universe was trying to tell me it was time to not only read these tips but to apply the advice.  So here I am writing about it in an attempt to be accountable...if to no one else but myself.  



Print the article or these tips out. Put it in a place you see everyday. 
Mission 2014: Let's be mentally strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!