Monday, January 6, 2014

Cheers to Juan-uary 2014

Since Season 1 of the Bachelor I have been a fan. I remember the first season a la Alex Michel sitting at the kitchen table at home with Mom and Kristina making lists of our favorites, predictions, who we thought would stay and who we thought would go. 

So every time a new season of the Bachelor begins, I fondly look back on that time. Mom, Kristina and I are all still fans- we just watch in different houses and different cities now. But one thing remains the same, we continue season after season to tune in for the most dramatic season ever. 

As we kick-off Juan-uary 2014 I found this nifty graphic to help everyone, specifically myself, understand what the heck is going on this month.   



It appears the actual episodes of the Bachelor will air Monday nights and Sunday night episodes are fun extras for those of us who are loyal and obsessed and have nothing else going on Sunday nights...shout out to myself: 
  • 1/5: Countdown to Juan Pablo
  • 1/12: Behind the Scenes
  • 1/19: Love Stories
  • 1/26: Sean and Catherine Wedding
Obviously I will be tuning into not only Monday nights but also all of these Sunday episodes too...especially 1/26. I love a good Bachelor wedding. And after sitting with me throughout all of Des's season, our cat Chloe has proclaimed she loves Juan Pablo. Stay tuned to see what her thoughts are throughout the season... 

Cheers to Juan-uary. 



1 comment:

  1. I knew you would write about The Bachelor! Although I won't be sleeping through it this time around, I will be working, so I hope you'll blog with updates. There's a girl, Renee, from Sarasota. Keep your eye out for her!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!