Tuesday, January 21, 2014

El Bachelor Episode 3

I cannot start this week without stating the obvious:

BRONCOS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!



The last time they went was 15 years ago. I was 14 years old and in my freshman year of high school. They had these guys named John Elway and Terrell Davis who my family loved. Now they have new guys we love like Peyton Manning and Von Miller. To say we are excited would be an understatement.    

Now without further adieu, moving on to another futbol player...the one and only Juan Pablo.

Episode 3: Who is Danielle? Seriously. Who is she? 

Last night I had two friends over who I used to watch the Bachelor with in Austin. They were actually in school with Gregg...he got a degree and I got Bachelor viewing buddies. It worked out for everyone involved. There was a group of us but we all scattered across the country after May so now we are in a heated competition in a Bachelor Fantasy League online. Last night a few of these friends were in town and able to reunite for some good quality television. Because let's face it, no matter where you are, we are all part of the Bachelor family.

  • We have to discuss Chris Harrison's clothes. The ombre blue shirt in the opening scene combined with the purple tie/purple dress shirt combo for the rose ceremony. Are these from his clothing line? What is going on? 
  • The adventure car turned boat reminded me of the Duck Tours in Austin. Then I started wondering if Juan Pablo had given out a duck whistle too like they do on the tours as well. 
  • Did you see Juan Pablo's fridge? Camila is a finger painting pro. 
  • Boat date girl said this is her first date in 3 years. She is 21. Last date was at 18. Considering my only dates from age 18-21 were date parties, I'd say this is not exactly a life crisis situation.
  •  At the soccer stadium, I really wanted Ricky Martin to come out of the stands singing "The Cup of Life" Go Go Go! Ole Ole Ole! 
    • Sidenote- Yes, I know too much about Ricky Martin songs. I did a ribbon routine to this song on dance team in high school so I pretty much have it permanently tattooed in my brain. I also did a pom routine to Livin' La Vida Loca. I still know the routines. It's who I am. 

Chloe would like Juan Pablo to know that a love of soccer and kicking a ball on the ground is another thing they have in common.

  •  I totally thought Juan Pablo and Andi were going to eat nachos or hot dogs in the concession stand. A soda? That's the best you can find back there. 
  • Where is David Beckham? I am serious. He should've been brought on and Juan Pablo could've asked him for advice about the girls.
  • Note to self- if I ever want to bungee jump, Toms are considered appropriate shoes.
  • This scene in Pasadena City Hall- I swear this is the same spot Bachelor Ben and Lindzi danced the night away many seasons ago. Are they recycling dates?
  • This whole Juan Pablo shows up to make breakfast like in "real life"- I don't have the words. Newsflash: This is not real life marriage. This is real life marriage:
Silent 7 day marriage war known as "put away your suitcase." 





  • Did you see him give the last rose to Danielle? Once again...who is Danielle? 

  • And finally...

Did that dog really just get a rose AGAIN???





Until next week...and looks like the mansion is packing up and we are heading out of the country. Also don't forget to tune in for the LIVE Bachelor wedding event next Sunday evening. Any excuse to pretend I am a wedding guest while wearing pjs is a win in my book.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!