Tuesday, January 28, 2014

El Bachelor Episode 4

I feel like for the past 48 hours I have been in a Bachelor bubble to say the least. We had Sean and Catherine's wedding Sunday night, El Bachelor tonight…I need to take a time out from these people and remind myself that they are not my friends and this is not real life. Luckily I have an entire week to try to do that.

Sean & Catherine's Wedding
  • The entire day Sunday I just wanted to be a guest at this wedding while I looked at stalked pictures all over instagram of #TheBachelorWedding …go ahead and take a look for yourself if you haven't already discovered the amazingness. Zero judgment here. 
  • It was a very pretty wedding. I was intrigued by the mixture of chairs and living room furniture outside. I could only envision my Mom's reaction to that idea with her "sour face" saying "what??" 
  • Catherine's dress was gorgeous. I can't believe they showed her looking for it 60 days prior. In the real world that would cause bridal salon owners to scream at you, not embrace you with open arms as you find your dream dress. 
  • Two words and two words I will not repeat again "grown sexy." I have so many comments that I just can't even begin. 
  • I wished we could've seen the reception. I felt kind of betrayed. Like my best friends had kicked me out of their party. Look I am a really fun wedding guest and I can even provide references to attest to this. 
    This was the wedding where one of our friends said we are like "professional wedding guests."  I would be lying if I didn't say it was one of my proudest moments of accomplishment.

Episode 4: "We'll Bring Honor to Us All" -Mulan
  • When they met this pop band in Korea I seriously thought their music was the same stuff Kristina and I used to dance around the living room to courtesy of Disney Channel. 
Then I realized not the same. Not at all.

  • Confusion moment #1: Is this band called K-Pop or 21? 
  • All these girls are so embarrassed about dancing at this giant mall in Korea and I am willing to bet they have all been more embarrassed dancing at their local bar just a few weeks before The Bachelor kicked off. 
  • When Sharleen started singing I started having flashbacks to Jillian's season and wishing she would belt out Wes' song "They Say Love Don't Come Easy." 
  • Confusion moment #2: First Juan Pablo is kissing everyone. Then he is kissing no one. Just like that he changed the rules. Boom.

  • When the girls started doing Clare impressions I really wanted Sandy to come around the corner and say "Are you making fun of me Rizzo?"

  • The rose ceremony music really stressed me out. 
  • Do you think this is where the rose ceremony took place? Obviously I watched Mulan way too many times while babysitting…completely separate issue. 

  • And for the record via @chrisbharrison on twitter, I saw that Molly the dog couldn't travel to Korea with everyone. She had to stay behind in the states. 
Ha. Ha. Molly. I'm in Korea with Juan Pablo right now via the couch and you are not. I win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!