Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #7

I love twitter. I do. I find it highly entertaining. It is the major source of most of my news whether it is a major global event or a major celebrity break up and every time I need to find information it is where I go. That being said, I have noticed that people can be really mean to celebrities on twitter to a point where it can become comical. When I found this video of "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets" on Jimmy Kimmel it had me dying laughing because the thought of these things a) being read aloud and b) being read aloud by the actual celebrity is not only so incredibly simple but it is so incredibly funny.

It's a true lesson for me in not taking myself or criticism about me too seriously. Without further adieu I give you this amazing YouTube video:




Apparently this is a routine sketch on Jimmy Kimmel. News to me. I now need to go watch all of them.

Have you ever seen these before? 
Did Mindy Kaling make you die laughing…I am kind of obsessed and want to be her BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!