Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday 5

It has been a million trillion years since I did a Friday 5 and had 5 things noteworthy to share that I thought you would even enjoy. I also promise to refrain from anymore DWTS even though I could seriously do five links to DWTS videos and post-win scoop:

Watch and laugh- Jimmy Kimmel: Celebrities read mean tweets about themselves




  • Gregg and I are buying a house zero time soon but I thought this interactive chart was kind of fun to play around with to justify why we will not be doing that anytime soon.
  • I desperately need to get motivated to clean out my closet. It is out of control trying to transition from winter/spring and now it's summer. 
  • Most noteworthy tips- Put on some great music and have some wine. I had never thought of that combo before. I might actually feel motivated to do it now.  
  • It should be noted that Chloe would never be caught dead in the middle of a cheering crowd in dirt.  
I mean does this look like the face of a baseball player by any means? No
  • Every year around this time I get very wanderlusty and want to go (and or move) to Boston. Gregg and I had fun vacay there four years ago while he was looking at MBA schools and it has always had a special place in my heart. 
  • Do I follow them on twitter pretending I am a local? Absolutely. 
We somehow stumbled upon an outdoor concert with The Pointer Sisters, the real life Pointer Sisters, singing "I'm so excited" and you could say I was major excited. 

Cheers at Cheers. We have fun traveling together even though we don't get to do it nearly enough!


Happy Long Weekend! I really never thought Friday was going to arrive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!