Thursday, February 27, 2014

Why Sing When You Can Lip Sync?

I am not a singer. Never have been, never will be. But I do love to dance. And I do enjoy a good lip sync performance with Kristina in the living room or with the sole purpose of annoying my husband.

A few months ago though, Gregg discovered Jimmy Fallon's lip sync competitions. My life will never be the same. So take a minute, gather everyone you know around the computer and enjoy the amazingness of this:

Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Stephen Merchant 

And then as if that is not amazing enough….last night he did it again with Paul Rudd or who you may know better as Bryan MacKenzie.

The first official "Tonight Show Lip Sync Battle" with Paul Rudd


It is equally as funny to watch the performances as it is to watch Jimmy Fallon dying laughing during them. If you are having a bad day, a rough week or maybe you are just bored and need a laugh, you just put one of these on and you will instantly feel better. They actually get funnier the more you watch them. I will not admit how many times I may or may not have seen these.

Consider yourself warned, family: 
I can't believe my family hadn't already thought of doing this before now. As official "Family Manager" I guarantee these are coming to a family holiday in my home very, very soon…Kristina are you ready? 

Consider yourself warned, friends:
I am also notifying everyone I know that someday I plan to host a Lip Sync party when I am no longer living in an apartment where you can't do full on performances with loud noise. Come one, come all, when that day arrives. 

Start planning your songs or start planning your excuses why you cannot attend. 

4 comments:

  1. Should we have a lip syncing competition at you birthday? -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's probably a good chance there may be one at the very end of the night :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry I had to comment as anonymous, the other option overwhelmed me. -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks for commenting period :) I accept comments in any form from anyone. If you ever decide to life the veil of your anonymity you can just click "Name/URL" and type in your name and then boom it is posted!

      Delete

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!