Thursday, October 30, 2014

National Cat Day


National Cat Day was yesterday! A day that I did not know existed or have not paid much attention to in the past. Coincidentally it also falls in the same week as Halloween, which is Chloe's most favorite day of the year. We are slightly obsessed with our cat. She is quite the character, quite the diva and quite the pet.

In honor of the day, I thought I'd give you a few facts about Chloe:
(Disclaimer: You may read this and you may judge me for being too obsessed with my cat.) 

1. She is a long haired black cat. To say we have a fur situation in our apartment is an understatement. I have officially mourned and moved on from the fact that my living room will never be full of beautiful white couches and tables. No not happening. No.

2. She has this stupid box that Gregg received a shipment from Bonobos in and she climbed inside and never came out. She is always sitting in it. Consequently the box now lives in our living room and is never going away.

This is not a joke.

3. She hates seeing luggage and hates when we leave town.On the contrary she hates traveling and doesn't understand why anyone would voluntarily do it.



 4.She loves to watch the birds. They are her best friends in the world. Even though we know she is plotting to kill each of them in her mind.


5.She will straight up beg for treats until she gets them. I tell Gregg she is peer pressuring me all the time.

6.She believes everything in the apartment is in some way hers and takes possession over things in strange ways.






7. A good amount of the time she looks like she is over me. And over life.


8. She loves the Bachelor and had a deep crush on Juan Pablo. Her feelings about him changed when she saw this happen. 




9.She loves Gregg. They are best friends. She only loves me at night when she magically appears in our bed and starts to cuddle. Such a shacker.


10. She was the greatest souvenir I got from Austin. Gregg may have left with an MBA and a job but I left with a new best friend.



Happy National Cat Day, Chloe!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!