Monday, October 27, 2014

Things I Learned This Weekend

Disclaimer: I was supposed to post this last Monday 10/20. Just realized I did not. So here it is a week late and seems very appropriate since my weekend was anything but sitting around reading magazines:

What is your favorite way to relax? I used to think it was just laying around watching TV. It still sort of is...but I have a new favorite...I like to sit down with the stack of magazines that have been sitting on my kitchen table accumulating and do something crazy, read them!

I learned all sorts of things this weekend:

1. From Instyle, I learned that Meg Ryan was supposed to do the part of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman but filming for When Harry Met Sally ran over so she wasn't able to and they cast Julia Roberts instead. On the flip side, Julia Roberts was cast to do Sleepless in Seattle with Tom Hanks but she had a conflict and wasn't able to do that one. These are all movies I could never imagine without the person cast in them, whether it was Julia Roberts or Meg Ryan.

2. The Tiffany T. Awhile back I read that Tiffany's had made some new hires was going in a new direction with jewelry, focusing on the "T" symbol instead. I saw an ad and I have to say the jewelry is really pretty. Wishlist- check.

3. On a similar note, Gregg told me Cadillac is undergoing a new brand look too and you can tell in their commercials they are going after a younger audience. They even changed their logo.

4. They are selling these new pod things for your house so you don't have to take your clothes to the dry cleaners. These things look insane to me. Not something I have on my wishlist at all.

I wanted to do an even five but I forgot the 5th one. In the same way I forgot to post this last Monday. I am totally out to lunch right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!