Thursday, June 19, 2014

My List of Life Parties Continues

I am from San Antonio and I love a good Cinco de Mayo bash. So imagine my excitement when two separate groups of friends invited me to a fundraiser party called Cinco de Bingo. One group was Kristina's friends and one group was a co-workers's friends….when you are invited by two different groups of people to the same event that is a Golden Rule meaning you know it will be a good time!  

The set-up was simple. Pay a fee, walk in and you are handed five bingo cards, a stamper and a koozie. I mean all the makings of an exciting Bingo tournament. 

The prizes are pretty awesome too. Last year this is where SS won her membership to MFAH which has led to Culture Thursdays. We had no such luck winning this year…..but we did have so much fun. 


And now I want to host a BINGO party! Add it to the list:

BINGO Party
Presidential Election Night Party...I know Husband will love that one someday ;)
Miss America Party 

Clearly I have a long lifetime ahead of throwing ridiculous parties as soon as I have enough room. Who wants to come?? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm inviting myself to the election night party, and the Miss America party. It is crazy you say this, because our lawyer is a former Miss Texas, and is judging part of the Miss Texas pageant in a few weeks. I just told her this morning that i want to have a viewing party with her, because her commentary is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Obvi you are invited to all my ridiculous parties. And the former Miss Texas…I bet a viewing party with her would be fascinating. Where is she judging? Can we go? Can she give us top picks? Any intel? Ex-pageant people but especially a former Miss Texas would be the BEST to watch with.

      Delete

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!