Wednesday, March 12, 2014

News To Me: Between Two Ferns

I promise I will never get political on this blog. But if I see something that makes me laugh, then I feel it is my duty to share it…no matter who it involves.

Yesterday evening Gregg texted me from work telling me to google 'Obama between two ferns' and I was honestly not going to do it. I might have a slight habit of never doing these kind of things when he asks. However, since I have barely seen my husband this week, I figured I should be supportive and humor him. Instead I was humored.

Apparently 'Between Two Ferns' involves Zach Galifianakis inviting a guest on to his show and they each take turns taking passive aggressive jabs at each other…. and I love Zach G because of The Hangover. 

Have you first of all ever heard of Zach Galifianakis' series called "Between Two Ferns?"  I asked Gregg if there were more and he replied there are tons. News to me. Thanks for letting me know husband. 

Regardless of your political views, this week's guest is President Obama and you will find this funny:  




My personal favorite part- When Zach G said he is self conscious of his birth weight of 7lb, 800 oz. 

What was your favorite one liner?
 Had you ever heard of this show or am I the only one living under a 'Between Two Ferns' rock? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!