Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday 5

We made it. I love this picture it always makes me laugh.
 
It's Friday and it's time to link up with Hayley for my Friday 5!
Here's my Top 5 discoveries this week that I hope help you procrastinate through your day.

Did you watch the Oscars? Did you watch Travolta call Idina Menzel "Adele Dazim." Well now you too can have your name "Travoltified" You can call me Alexandra Wailson.

We are currently loving Jimmy Fallon and Seth Myers. I found this handy guide to getting tickets so someday in my dream world when I get to go see them, I will be prepared.

I love Toy Story 1, 2 and 3. I love them all. I love it even more now that I discovered this about Andy's Mom.

This funny video on being "diagnosed" with Computer Vision Syndrome. Take a break.

I saw Reba last night at the Rodeo (more on that another day) and this morning I am loving having my head filled with these Reba songs. Check out the old school videos that go with them:

Fancy:

The Night The Lights Went Out in Georgia:

Turn On the Radio



So take a break. Listen to some Reba this morning and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Travoltifier widget thing! That Oscars incident makes me laugh every, single time I think about it. I got: Harry Wazeems.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!