Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday 5

1. Last week while traveling to Florida, I picked up Vogue magazine on a whim for my flight. I came across this announcing Christian Louboutin was coming out with a pricey and chic nail polish line to resemble his shoe line. The signature color of course being red.

Perfect gift in my opinion for the nail fashionista, or yourself. My question is if I could ever bring myself to use it seeing as how pretty it is unused.
photo cred Sephora 
2. The greatest thing about a vacation is calories don't count. Travel and Leisure confirms that with their list of America's best bakeries. Making the list is one of Gregg's favorite from NYC, cookies from Levain bakery. When I visited, he took me to try one and with the hot summer sun melting the chocolate as I stuffed my face with a chocolate chocolate chip cookie, sitting on a bench in the Upper West Side, I decided that was heaven.

Be sure to add them to your list next time you are in NYC
photo cred Levain Bakery

3. #blackcatselfie This article said people in the United Kingdom are not adopting black cats because they don't photograph well. Ridiculous. Needless to say, we are obviously big black cat fans around here.

Does this look like someone who does not photograph well? 
4. This made me laugh: 8 Thoughts That Go Through Your Head When Everyone Around You is Having Babies and You're Not 

5. It is 100 degrees and I am dreaming of new pajama pants. Go figure.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Card: Leave a note if you enjoyed your visit!